I was curious to see where we happened to be catching all of our opponents this year.
A few games stand out. In the positive category:
- West Virginia is on the road the week before we go to Morgantown. This game scares me, so this advantage (however tiny) makes me feel good. OSU is off the week prior to this road trip.
- In the same vein, Iowa State and Texas Tech are both on the road in the two weeks leading up to our games.
- Texas has a long road trip to Morgantown in the week before we head to Austin.
- OU travels to Manhattan the week before they come to Stillwater.
In the negative category:
- K-State has a week off prior to their road trip to Stillwater (so does TCU, in a way).
- We will be Baylor’s third home game in a row when we visit them on Nov 23.
Here’s a look at the schedules for each of OSU’s 12 opponents: