Football
Gundy Updates Rudolphs Health Status
Last week, Mike Gundy announced he fully expects Mason Rudolph to play when the Cowboys face Ole Miss in the Sugar Bowl on Jan. 1.
After Thursdays practice, he told The Oklahoman’s Kyle Frederickson more details on his status. “He’s out (of the boot). I saw him walking down the hall today and he seems to be doing fine,” Gundy said.
Gundy reported that Rudolph will be participating in throwing drills, and he is “more concerned with him being in the team concept on Monday.”
Rudolph shed the walking boot last week and is reportedly ahead of schedule in his rehab. If he is able to gain more mobility and comfort to practice next week, that would be a great sign the Cowboys could surprisingly have their No. 1 QB back in time for the Sugar Bowl.
-
Football5 days agoWelcome to Stillwater: Eric Morris Kills Lawn-Wrecking Armadillo in the Middle of the Night
-
Football5 days agoRecent Walk-On Carson Kolb Emerges as Unlikely Starter Following ‘Minor Injuries’ at Tight End
-
Football5 days agoOklahoma State’s Starting Offensive Line Not Quite Locked In, But Starting to Take Shape
-
Hoops4 days agoReport: Parsa Fallah Granted Temporary Restraining Order to Return to Oklahoma State
