Oklahoma State does not have a true road football game for another 320 days, which is kind of remarkable, and they only have two true road games over the next 354 days. OSU is a 17.5-point favorite at home against Kansas State this week as we start to hit the meat of the football-hoops crossover season. Let’s jump in and see what’s on tap this week.
Oklahoma State Games
• Monday, November 13: Men’s basketball vs. Charlotte — 7 p.m. on Fox Plus
• Tuesday, November 14: Women’s basketball vs. Wichita St. — 7 p.m. on Fox Sports Plus
• Thursday, November 16: Men’s basketball vs. Oral Roberts — 7 p.m. on Fox Plus
• Friday, November 17: Women’s basketball vs. UT Rio Grande Valley — 7 p.m. on Fox Sports Plus
• Friday, November 17: Soccer at Duke — 6:30 p.m.
• Saturday, November 18: M/W Cross Country at NCAAs (Louisville) — All day
• Saturday, November 18: Football vs. Kansas State — 2:30 p.m. on ESPN2
• Sunday, November 19: Equestrian vs. Texas A&M — 11 a.m.
• Sunday, November 19: Women’s basketball vs. Northwestern State — 1 p.m.
• Sunday, November 19: Wrestling vs. Minnesota — 5 p.m.
The college basketball holiday tournaments start next week, and Oklahoma State will head to Brooklyn. But first, two decent tune-ups against Charlotte and ORU in GIA.
Oklahoma State Records
• Football: 8-2 (T2 in B12)
• Women’s soccer: 17-3-2 (Won B12)
• Men’s Golf: 2 Wins
• Women’s Golf: 1 Win
• Equestrian: 2-2 (1st in B12)
• Wrestling: 1-0
Oklahoma State Media Appearances
Mike Gundy will have his weekly press conference on Monday morning, and we will have notes and the video of it up shortly thereafter. Players and coordinators will be available after practice on Tuesday afternoon.
Hayden Barber will be at football availability on Tuesday. Carson and I will tape two podcasts. One will be on Tuesday, and the other will be on Thursday.
Kyle Boone will cover the Kansas State game on Saturday in Stillwater, and we will likely have somebody covering the Minnesota dual on Sunday in GIA.
We are at 322 contributors. That is awesome. Rewards include store credit and ad-free browsing. If you are contributing at the gray, black or orange levels and have not received your store credit, please let us know so we can email you. If you haven’t started contributing yet, you can do so here. Just click on the icons in the middle of the post.
As we hire a wrestling beat writer (see below) and continue to provide bigger and better coverage, these contributions will become more and more vital to the way we do things here at PFB.
Follow our team on social
A reminder that we’re cranking out content in multiple places on social media including:
And here are our individual Twitter accounts: