I’ve been talking to different college football writers and OSU personalities about the state of OSU’s program. Today’s guest, Fox Sports Southwest’s David Ubben. You can (and should) follow Ubbs on Twitter here.
1. Non-con opponent you’d like to see OSU play: Obvious answer here is LSU. I’m a sucker for a great storyline.
2. One word to describe Mike Gundy: Underrated
3. Favorite OSU uni combo: All black
4. You get three former or current players/coaches to round out your golfing foursome: Holgorsen, Gundy, Calvin Mickens. Tell me that wouldn’t be an entertaining afternoon.
5. What does the OSU football program do better than every other Big 12 program: Find sugar daddies.
6. Who is the most talented football player currently at OSU: Kevin Peterson or Jhajuan Seales. I can’t in good faith say Tyreek Hill until he’s done something.
7. Most memorable OSU game of the Gundy Era: Four-way tie between the Fiesta Bowl, the ISU loss, the OU shellacking in ’11 for the title and the comeback A&M win in College Station that year. That was just an insane season, and I covered it really closely.
8. One word to describe Glenn Spencer: Multi-faceted.
9. Boone Pickens is ___________: Smarter than Drake.
10. 2014 OSU Record prediction: Without looking closer at the record, I’ll say 8-5. I may do a full season projection before the year starts, and that may change.
Thanks to David for answering these questions and check out his work at Fox Sports.
Photo Attribution: USATSI
Totally Tickets is your source for Oklahoma State football tickets.