Both basketball seasons are winding down, the Big 12 Wrestling Tournament is right around the corner, spring football (!) is a few weeks away, but the 2018 Oklahoma State baseball season is about to begin. The Pokes hit the road this week for a three-game matchup against Texas State in San Marcos, Texas. Here’s a look a the other OSU games that will go down the week of Feb. 12-18
Oklahoma State Games
• Tuesday, Feb. 13: Women’s basketball vs. Baylor — 7 p.m. on FS+
• Wednesday, Feb. 14: Men’s basketball vs. Kansas State — 6 p.m. on ESPNU
• Friday, Feb. 16: Softball vs. Tennessee (in Fla.) — 10 a.m.
• Friday, Feb. 16: Softball vs. FAU (in Fla.) — 3 p.m.
• Friday, Feb. 16: Baseball at Texas St. — 6 p.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Softball vs. Mizzou (in Fla.) — 9 a.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Women’s tennis vs. Miami — 10:30 a.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Softball vs. S. Florida (in Fla.) — 2 p.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Women’s basketball vs. Texas — 2 p.m. on FSOK
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Baseball at Texas St. — 4 p.m.
• Saturday, Feb. 17: Men’s basketball at TCU — 7 p.m. on ESPN2/U
• Sunday, Feb. 18: Softball vs. Oakland (in Fla.) — 8 a.m.
• Sunday, Feb. 18: Women’s tennis vs. Pacific — 12 p.m.
• Sunday, Feb. 18: Wrestling at Fresno St. — 1 p.m.
• Sunday, Feb. 18: Baseball at Texas St. — 1 p.m.
Oklahoma State Records
• Men’s basketball: 15-10 (5-7 — 7th in B12)
• Women’s basketball: 18-6 (9-4 — 3rd in B12)
• Wrestling: 12-2
• Men’s tennis: 8-1
• Women’s tennis: 6-1
• Softball: 4-1
• Men’s Golf: 3 Wins
• Women’s Golf: 3 Wins
Oklahoma State Media Appearances
Oklahoma State basketball availability was on Monday, and wrestling availability is on Tuesday.
We are currently at 321 contributors. Our immediate goal is to get to 500 contributors with bigger plans beyond that. We want to send a writer and photographer to every football game in 2018 (including road games and the bowl), build out our recruiting coverage and update our website.
All of this will add credibility to our coverage, and your contributions will allow us to do that. Thank you to those of you who have signed up, and I encourage those of you who haven’t (but enjoy our coverage) to do so.
Nothing new to note.
You can comment below on what you’d like to see or email us at pistolsfiringblog at gmail dot com.
Twitter followers: 36,400
Facebook likes: 23,490
One of our goals for 2018 is to top 20 million pageviews. Last year we had just over 14 million so that’s going to be a chore, but hey we’re ahead of that pace so far without a National Signing Day to boost us in February.
Follow Our Team On Social
A reminder that we’re cranking out content in multiple places on social media including:
And here are our individual Twitter accounts: