The Daily Bullets are brought to you by Hoboken Coffee: Get 20% off your first order.
• Five reasons why the Pokes will beat the Sooners on Saturday
• Pokes added a fourth-star to a current commit for the 2021 class
• Mike Gundy’s secret weapon: the super-senior staff of analysts
• A handful of senior Pokes are heading to the Reese’s Senior Bowl
Side note: do they get to eat a lot of Reese’s for going? Halloween candy just ran out at our house…
• Christmas shopping alert: get your cursive Cowboys (Cade) jersey for $75
• All I can hear is the Tommy Boy quote when Tom Hutton is mentioned as a 30-year-old-sophomore. “You know a lot of people go to college for seven years…”
Wasn’t thrilled to hear about this Thunder trade – I like getting Al Horford and one of “Europe’s top point guards” (assuming they only end up with one of he and Steven Adams) but I really wanted the Thunder to land Matisse Thybulle for their trouble.