Mason Rudolph is one of five finalists for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, given annually to the nation’s top quarterback. Rudolph leads the nation in passing yards and against Iowa State last Saturday, quarterbacked his 20th career 300-yard passing game.
Rudolph has a 30-8 record as a starter at Oklahoma State and owns 32 school records, not the least of which include most touchdowns thrown, most total passing yards, and most wins.
Here is the full list of finalists and their production in 2017.
|Ryan Finley||NC State||2,665||15|
|Trace McSorley||Penn State||2,666||21|
The winner will be announced on Friday, Dec. 8 at a ceremony in Baltimore.
Tearful Kelvin Sampson on Seeing Eddie Sutton: ‘He Made Me a Better Coach’
Junior College RB Dezmon Jackson Commits to Oklahoma State
Dax Hill Flips Commitment From Michigan to Alabama
Mike Yurcich on Tennessee Rumors and Apparent Fake News: ‘Nothing Going On’
OSU Recruiting: Linebacker Ni’Kendrick Carter Explains FIU Commitment
OSU Goes on the Road Sunday to Wrestle Northern Colorado
Three Football Recruits Who Could Make a Big Impact for OSU in 2019
After Breakout Season, Tylan Wallace Makes Multiple All-American Lists
Daily Bullets (Dec. 14): Chris Carson a Pro-Bowler (?), OSU Backcourt Fully Staffed
Indiana Transfer Curtis Jones Could Make Season Debut on Sunday
- Four-star RB Deondrick Glass Enjoys ‘Great Time’ Visiting With Mike Gundy on
- Daily Bullets (Dec. 14): Chris Carson a Pro-Bowler (?), OSU Backcourt Fully Staffed on
- Oklahoma State Transfer Tracker: A Look at Which Cowboys Are Leaving Town on
- Indiana Transfer Curtis Jones Could Make Season Debut on Sunday on
- How High Can OSU Rise in the 2019 Football Recruiting Rankings? on