Thanks for stopping by – here’s your daily dose of Oklahoma State sports news.
• It’s tough to watch the purple teams faceoff in Arlington today without feeling “the team that beat Texas at homecoming should be at that game” – something in context: it’s been 17 years since OSU lost more games than it lost.
Expectations are everything – ask the folks in Lubbock how happy they are about a 7-5 finish
• I’ve read this release multiple times over – still not sure what is happening at Boone Pickens Stadium for $55M. Contoured seats with more aisles? More exits. We have to find a new word for that not “vomitories”.
• What an incredible moment for the Gundy family as the youngest of Mike’s sons wins Stillwater their first state title since 1968:
• This quote from Cowboy Football’s equipment manager is great – loves to keep the fans guessing.
“It’s good to keep everybody guessing,” Williams said. “I think that keeps the interest and attention there. It’s been a unique way to add a fun week for the game. Everybody looks forward to gameday. Everybody enjoys gameday, but to be able to be a topic throughout the week and keep people guessing or talking and see people invest that much into trying to predict what we’re going to wear, it’s been an interesting few years to see that develop.”[O’Colly]
• Did you want to see Lincoln Riley and USC win the Pac-12 last night?
Most Viewed of the Week
The Pokes are eligible for this bowl: